Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-chaaanges

I'm back!  I know it's been like 6 months or something crazy like that since my last post.  I needed a break, because I was feeling pretty discouraged and didn't even know what to think, let alone write for everyone else to see.

You've probably noticed that the blog looks completely different and even has a new title!  The title is from John 16:33, which has encouraged me a lot throughout the past few months.  It reminds me that challenges and trials are to be expected, but that because of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection,  we can rejoice in knowing that God can make even really, really hard/sad/bad/painful things work together for good.

Anyway, I'm working on a post with a whole bunch of updates, but if you can't wait until then, here are a few important things to know:

1) I'm still alive.
2) I'm still sick.
3) Jesus is still awesome.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment