Thursday, January 31, 2013

Explosions.

Yesterday, I ended up in the ER with what was most likely another cyst that burst.  Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to do any conclusive tests because I've had too many scans done in the past few months and they waited too long for the ultra sound.  I am in much, much less pain now, and I've been back at school since 4am this morning; but because of my history of cysts blowing up inside of me, there is a high risk of internal bleeding and an ovarian torsion each time this happens.  I'll most likely be following up with my doctors in a couple of weeks, because that's when we have winter break.

I was very discouraged last night, but now that I'm not as sleep deprived I feel a little bit more chipper.  Please keep praying that we can get this thing (or things) figured out.  I know God is taking care of me in the meantime, though.  Every prayer, encouraging text message and email has helped more than you think! 

I'd write more, but Josh Wilson says it much better in this song...


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better and that you had the ER care available. I'll be praying that you remain safe and your condition stable. I continue to pray for a solid diagnosis, treatment and complete healing...

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the song. I needed that today.

    Praying for you

    ReplyDelete