Monday, June 3, 2013

Tomorrow

Hola! My apologies for not posting in a trillion years or something like that.  I was working on graduating... and I did it!

I plan on returning to the blogging world soon, but right now I really just have a prayer request.  My health hasn't gotten any better, and the doctors haven't gotten any closer to figuring it out.  However, they basically all told me to concentrate on getting through school and then they'd start doing more tests again.  Tomorrow, I have my first appointment of the summer, which is with my infectious diseases doctor.  He didn't want to do any tests until the mass on the back of my leg was looked at by an orthopedic who specializes in oncology.  The mass is a herniated muscle, not cancer, so now he can go ahead with whatever tests he wants to do.  So... we'll see what tomorrow brings.  Please pray that we can get this thing figured out!  Pray for my doctor, and everyone involved.  I'd like answers, but I know that no matter what happens, God's still awesome and in control.  I don't understand how people get through these things without Jesus!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment