Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's video time!

Change is good. Especially when it involves videos. Marie came along and video taped a day at Northeast Medical Center on Tuesday. It's really not that exciting. That day... wasn't very exciting. Most of the video has to do with waiting... I've been doing a lot of that. I apologize for the shaking, Marie felt awkward walking around the medical center with a video camera, so she was trying to make it not so obvious...

Here's a link to that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0KuaIf9-0

I'll be doing more of these throughout all of this. Whatever "this" ends up being. They make getting tests done a little more fun. Yeah, that's right. I just put tests (no, not school tests... I'd much rather be taking tests) and fun in the same sentence.


It's a good thing that those tests were on Tuesday and not yesterday, because I felt TERRIBLE yesterday. I stayed in my pj's all day and pretty much did... nothing. Sigh. My dad bought me a puzzle to work on, so that keeps me busy when I feel like poop. I've also been busy moving everything from school back into my room. Normally, I'd get it done in a day... but I kind of move in slow motion most of the time now. I unpack something, then I sit there. I unpack another thing... and then I sit there. Yeah. I'm not the most productive person right now, and it's really frustrating. My dad has to constantly remind me that I'm SICK, which is why I'm not getting much done. Sometimes I forget and try to be normal. It doesn't go so well.


And, while I was at it, I uploaded a video that Marie and I made a few days after my surgery this summer. You can watch that too! Yeah... apparently making videos is my therapy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ePT5ULlkw

P.S. If you don't know the song "Therapy" by Relient K, I'd suggest listening to it. It's one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8tkk497GA

I'm a youtubing maniac tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment