Thursday, June 16, 2011

Strawberries Pomegranate

You know how I said I was going to go strawberry picking yesterday?  Well, I was too sick to go.

But...

My friend and I decided to try a pomegranate instead, because that takes less energy than picking berries.  It kind of exploded all over me... and my shirt... and the porch... but it was delicious.  The seeds remind me of gushers!  They explode in your mouth!

 It definitely wasn't a terrible day.  I even started feeling better, so we were able to fly my dad's remote control airplane... which is probably meant for 10 year olds, but it's so much fun.  It's just very frustrating to have to cancel plans (especially when they involve picking strawberries).  We don't think waiting until August to see the new doctor is the right thing to do, but there's no way to change that appointment.  We're trying to decide what to do until then.  It's so confusing!  Prayers would be much appreciated =)

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
- 2 Peter 3:9

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your frustration with having to cancel plans because you're too sick. It's so hard and Im so sorry you're dealing with it too. I just said a prayer for you!!!! God is carrying you and won't ever leave. Keep trusting in Him!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete