Monday, April 23, 2012

Merry Christmas! Oh wait...

I wanted to post this picture from Friday... it's not an amazing picture, but I took it with my phone while I was out on a little bike ride because the goats and cows were out, and that means spring is here.  It was 75 degrees and sunny (and that was 3 days ago!).




This picture, on the other hand, is what it looked like out my window this morning!  It was 35 degrees and snowing!  I think I was the only person on campus who was excited about it.  I might have eaten a candy cane and sang Christmas music today...




This week is our last week of classes before finals week!  I can count the days until I go home on my fingers now.  That makes me happy.  Besides that, I am hanging in there.  I can't sleep much because my bladder always feels uncomfortable.  Apparently, overactive bladder medicine isn't what it needed, because it doesn't feel any better and I've been on it for quite awhile.  We're going to take care of that issue when I get home.  Not sleeping enough doesn't make it any easier to deal with the fever and everything else, but I just need to make it through 10 more days!








No comments:

Post a Comment