Friday, October 14, 2011

A break. :)

I have so much to say (write?).  I haven't been feeling well, and things have been really rough.  But, I'll write about all of that later this weekend.  For now...

Last weekend was October break, so I was able to go home for the first time since August.  I LOVE home.  I was also able to see my two best friends, who spent the night and listened to me vent about everything I don't like about being sick.  I even got caught up on this years season of "The Sing Off."  And then, while I was watching The Sing Off... I finished a hat that I have been knitting for a very, very long time... and it actually looks like a hat!  And fits on my head!  I was very surprised... I thought my knitting skills were limited to scarfs.

Anyways, here are some pictures from break!
On Saturday, I went to a cross country meet and got completely covered in mud... and I can't even race!


Cookies, tea, and best friends... mmmm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment