Sunday, March 18, 2012

Farther Along


Sorry for the lack of posts.  The past few weeks have been rough... and crazy.  I've had some new symptoms pop up that I had to go to the doctor for last week.  It was a terrible, terrible doctor appointment, which I'm still waiting for test results from.  However, that same day, I found out that 3 of my friends and I were offered a room in "Beeson" for next year, which is more "apartment styled living" at Roberts.  I'm really excited to get out of the dorms.  4 years is enough for me!  I was also given an early birthday present that day!  Two of my friends gave me a "Psych" shirt (Psych is my favorite show... if you've never heard of it, you're missing out...).  So, a miserable day ended up not being completely miserable. :)

I was also going through one of me body's "let's lay in bed awake all night" phases for the past couple of weeks.  Fevers, not sleeping, and college are not a good combination.  I've been able to sleep better the past couple of nights though, so I hope that's how things will stay... at least for a little while!

My parents came to visit today, and we met my brother and sister-in-law for lunch and spent the whole day with them!  We went for a walk on the pier because it's abnormally warm out... it was a really, really good break from everything.

We're still waiting to hear from the National Institute of Health.  Waiting is hard, but I'm trying to take one day at a time and to be thankful for what God is doing each day.

This song has been encouraging me a lot lately!  Sorry if I've posted it before... I can't remember if I have or not!


1 comment:

  1. I check your blog daily, not wanting to miss any of your updates. Your perseverance, faith and hope continues to inspire me. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

    Wing His Words,
    Pam Ford Davis

    ReplyDelete