Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A few things...

1) My brain feels like it's cooking because of this pesky fever.  Writing a list seemed much easier than trying to write comprehend-able paragraphs.

2) The past few days have been hard.  We're in between getting our previous plans (NIH) tossed out and trying to figure out a new plan.  I have an appointment next Wednesday with my primary care doctor, and then we'll go from there. 

3) Although the past few days have been hard, today's been a lot better.  A friend of mine sent me an encouraging message about some of the ways that God has worked through this to inspire other her... a few kind words go a loonnggg way!

4) I found out at the end of the semester about a really cool volunteering opportunity that I have!  It's actually kind of a cool story.  My mom's been going to pt for her hip, and whenever her physical therapist told her to do a certain stretch or exercise, I guess she said "my daughter told me to do that, too!" Eventually, he told her that I should come volunteer over the summer.  I contacted him after she told me, and I'm starting next Tuesday!  For now, I'm only going to go twice a week... but I'm really excited!

5) The Yankees are winning ;)



1 comment: