Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

Sorry it's been awhile, things have been pretty crazy.  I've been working on getting things figured out for the fall semester, which is SUPER stressful.  I really want to be back at Roberts, but it's getting more and more stressful as I get closer to the semester.  Unless things get worse, I'm pretty set on going back... it's just very possible that things are going to be a lot different than they were, and that makes me sad.  I'm just trusting that God will give me the strength that I need for the semester when that time comes... for now, I'm doing what I can to move things along without stressing out too much about things that I can't control.  I still freak out sometimes, but that's because I start trying to predict what it'll be like when I'm there.  I think the hardest times are when I realize that whatever I have might be around for a long time... or when I do the whole "I should've just sucked it up instead of ruining everything" thing.  I want to be able to bounce right back into my "healthy" life, but we have no idea what's going to happen.  I just don't want it to be a repeat of last fall.  That was miserable.  Anyhow, that's as much as I know about the fall, so I'm going to try not to worry about it and to focus on what's happening now!

I've been running 4 days a week the past few weeks (the other days are my swimming days)!  I'm trying very, very hard not to do anything stupid.  This is going to sound really weird, but in a way, we're trying to have me do more so that we can see what makes me... well... more "symptomatic."  Basically, the doctors want me more sick because they think it'll be easier to figure out.  That's really not a place you want to be in!  They aren't trying to make me sick, they just keep telling me that we might have to wait until whatever I have gets worse before they can figure it out (I don't like that plan. At all.) My "digestive issues" have been making a come back.  It's not cool.  My mom mentioned that it could be from running, but it doesn't make any sense if it is.  I just keep getting sick to my stomach every morning, like I was last fall.  It's not terrible... it's just really annoying and it means something's up.  My fever's been okay... it still randomly flares up each day though.

I'm really enjoying coaching!  I'm starting to know the girls a lot better, and I really like that there's only 5 of them because then I get to spend a lot of time helping each one.  I also don't think I know how to keep track of more than 5 during a work out yet, haha.  I felt like I did my own speed workout yesterday when I was trying to give them their 400 splits and get their 600 times while they were all finishing at different times.  It's crazy!

I need to get some sleep, but I'll try to post more this week.  Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment