Monday, September 19, 2011

Cleveland Clinic - Round 2, Day 1

Hey everyone!  My colonoscopy and upper endoscopy went well.  Hopefully there won't be anymore... at least until I'm 50!  The biopsy results will take a few days. The greatest disappointment: after wanting to eat anything and everything for 50 hours and not being able to... eating was the last thing I wanted to do by the time I woke up.  I did get that sweet potato that I've been wanting, it's just taking me forever to eat it because my body's still recovering from the procedures and the anesthesia.  We're staying at the clinic this time instead of at a separate hotel, which makes things much easier for us.  We're hoping to be able to leave tomorrow, but we have to wait and see how my appointment goes in the morning.  I'll write more when I'm feeling up to it... for now, it's time to rest and watch some Back to the Future. :)

P.S.  Please keep praying!  Thank you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment