Monday, August 15, 2011

TWO DAYS!!!!!!

We're leaving for Cleveland Clinic on Wednesday!!!!!  Originally, I had an appointment next week too, but it was moved to Thursday, so we might be able to come back sooner then we thought!  That'd be cool, because I kind of need to do that whole moving into school thing as soon as I get back.  Of course, things can (and probably will) change when we get there.  We'll see.  I'm packing for cleveland clinic, cross country camp, and school all at once.  It's a little intense.  I had to go around to all of my doctors to get copies of all of my records and CDs of every single x-ray/ct scan/mri/ultra sound that I've had in the past 2 years.  That was also pretty intense.

A whole bunch of people have been praying for me at church, and I hardly even know most of them because I was new to the church a couple of months ago!  They even asked if I was going to be there long enough for them to send me mail!! 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to write another post before we leave or not, but I'll try to post updates while I'm there!  I'm also planning on using twitter so I can "tweet" things when I'm not around a computer, and they'll be on the right side of my blog.  So far, I'll be seeing an internist, rheumatologist, gastroenterologist, and neurologist.  Other doctors will be added if they think I need to see them.  I just have to wait and see what God is going to do with this, now!  Thank you SO much to everyone who's been praying for me!  Please keep praying while we're at Cleveland... they are GREATLY appreciated! :) Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I will continue to pray for you and your family. I know the anxiety and anticipation are hard to separate. The Lord is with you every step of the way.

    Love and Prayers,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete