Friday, August 26, 2011

Home... for a day.

We came home from Cleveland Clinic last night!  I had an appointment in the morning and then we ate our last lunch at the clinic, checked with a few other doctors about our next visit, and hit the road.  I've been very, very exhausted today.  So far we've gotten one "abnormal" test result back, but it's just a hormone imbalance.  I'll be on meds for that, but there's still other stuff that the doctors want to look into.  I'll be going back to the clinic on September 18th for a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy on the 19th and a few more appointments on the 20th.  We're also waiting on the rest of the test results (some will take about a month).

I'm going back to school tomorrow!  I'm only taking 13 credits this semester because of everything that's going on.  I'm excited!!!

Anyhow, I'm exhausted and I keep writing gibberish, deleting it, writing more gibberish, deleting that, etc... so, I'll leave you with a song that sums up how I'm feeling instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment