Thursday, August 4, 2011

32 Years!

I feel like I should start this post by saying something along the lines of "Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, things have been crazy!" But... things haven't been crazy.  At all.  It's just been nice out, which makes it difficult for me to find the motivation to stare into the screen of my laptop for more than 5 minutes.  Until I discovered that our wireless reaches the porch.  Well, THAT changes everything.

The past week has been full of a whole lot of free time.  It's a weird feeling, because I know that in 13 days (yup, I'm counting down!), I won't have this much free time again.  I'm trying to enjoy it, but I'm so excited about Cleveland Clinic and school that I can't help wanting these weeks to go by as fast as they can!   

Anyways, what I really wanted to say was...

... today is my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary!  Not only have they been together for 32 years, but they've also stuck together while putting up with me for 21 years... that's impressive.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm currently getting my butt kicked by my fever, so if anything I said doesn't make sense... it's the fever's fault.





No comments:

Post a Comment