Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back at it.

I've had a month long break from doctor appointments and tests due to the antibiotic "experiment," which didn't do anything.  It was nice (and really weird) not having to go to the doctors for the first week or so, but I am more than ready to get moving along again.  The past week or so has been really tough, because I've been done with the antibiotics for over week, so I knew that we were just waiting and not making any progress for awhile.  This morning, I'm headed back to the internist's and I'm trying very hard not to expect much, because he's the one who referred me to the rheumatologist (which is where I'm going next week) so he'll most likely explain to me what my test results mean and why I'm going there. But, he is a very good doctor, so maybe he'll do more now that he's tried the antibiotics (which, as annoying as it was to be on meds for 3 weeks that didn't do anything, was a very good idea because it pretty much ruled out any infection that he could have missed).  I'll post an update sometime after the appointment if I feel up to it.  For now, if you see this and think of it... prayers would be awesome! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment