Sunday, February 20, 2011

I smell spaghetti dinner!

I'm feeling way too yucky to write much, but I wanted to write a quick update:

1) I randomly was able to swim 800 meters without stopping on Friday, which was very exciting for me, especially because I almost didn't even try to swim because I felt too tired to even get there!  I even felt alright for a few hours after it. :)
2) I was able to enjoy the warm weather on Friday by taking a walk with a friend. Friday was a pretty good day!
7.285) I saw some friends yesterday, too! They came to visit...then... I crashed. Big time.
4) I've spent most of today sleeping on the couch or laying in my bed (or on the floor) resting... although I did make it to church this morning with my parents, which was the first time in a few weeks.  Today's been very rough, but... my mom's making a gluten/soy/dairy free spaghetti dinner.  The most difficult times make me very, very thankful for my parents.  And on that note... it's spaghetti dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment