Wednesday, March 16, 2011

After 155 days...

... my temperature has finally decided not to be 100... and to go up to 102 instead.  Thankfully, I have swimming lessons today.  Getting in the pool works better than taking Tylenol!  It's like I get a boost of energy as soon as I jump in!  I'll probably take it easy for the rest of the day after that.  It's hard to balance doing enough to keep me sane with resting. 

In case you're wondering why/how I know exactly how many days I've had a low grade fever:  my doctor noticed it in October (October 13th, to be exact), and then I still had it 3 weeks later, so he told me to keep a notebook with my temperature and all of my symptoms in it.  We had no idea the fever would last this long!  I have an MRI of my leg tonight, so hopefully I won't get any more sick before then.  We're also hoping that this is just from whatever's already going on with me and not a virus or something, because my immune system is already stressed as it is.  We will see...


P.S. No word on the test results yet... besides a bill from IGeneX.

No comments:

Post a Comment