Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Birthday Post!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile!  It's so hard to concentrate.  I'm doing okay... I definitely have my ups and downs.  We have yet to find out the Lyme Disease test results, and I'm getting VERY sick of not knowing what's wrong.  It's so easy for me to assume that it's Lyme Disease at this point, so I have to keep in mind that it might not be.  I'm seeing the rheumatologist on Tuesday, and we're going to be going over some test results, so maayyyyybeee we'll have some answers after that!  I do have some more symptoms popping up, but I'll explain those in another post... because I'd rather write about fun things like birthdays right now.

Today is my 21st birthday, and my brother and sister-in-law came home to celebrate with us!  My parents made an awesome gluten/soy/dairy free birthday dinner of.... meat loaf!  I LOVE my mom's meat loaf, and I haven't had it since I've been off of soy and gluten, so it was my dinner of choice.  She also made carrot cake cup cakes that I could have!  I love having family dinners, because my family is crazy and we laugh a lot.  We had a great time... so great, that we broke a bowl in half!

Naturally, we just used the 2 halves of the bowl and didn't clean up until after.

I'll put up some more pictures (other than broken bowls) and stuff later.  My brain is NOT working, but I wanted to at least post something!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I continue to pray for your recovery my dear, sweet, friend. You are totally incredible.

    ReplyDelete